Lollypop is seeking a motivator, a disciplinary dynamic individual who makes end meet. One who will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating digital projects according to predetermined timelines, budgets and goals. You should be able to excite creative minds yet inculcate professionalism in process. One who can imbibe free and fun culture at Lollypop, balance autonomy with responsibility and be a people’s person.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Be accountable for project results along with project leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to achieve high-quality project ensuring clients satisfaction.
- Be laser-focused on scope, goals, deliverable, required resources, budget and timing.
- Maintain a project schedule to identify when each task is to be performed.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between client and internal team.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life-cycle.
- Track and report project milestones and provide status reports to project leaders.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
SUPER-POWERS YOU NEED…
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- Enthusiasm for project management in a creative environment.
- Familiarity with User Experience / Interface design and process.
- University degree in business, management or related field.
- Familiarity with project management tools and software.
- Demonstrated leadership within a diverse team of people is a plus.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.